12 November 2009

Just call me Blogger McBloggerston.

Got loads of things to post on here, need to show all my previous work...
You ready for this jelly?

Bombay Bicycle Club- Always like this

This video was just a bit of fun that me and Vicky made for a competition (which did'nt even happen in the end!) Didn't think it would become so popular on youtube.

But I guess everyone loves a pair of idiots dancing around in public places!

Sweet Reality

This is another music video we made for a competiton, which didn't happen! Appartently there's not enough people in worcester that like to dance around in fields and make music videos.
The song is by 'Becky Rose' and I thought it was really happy and summery. So I aimed to give the video a bright, summery, happy feel to work with the music.
I think it works.

Dust on the ground

This is the first music video I've made that has more of a story line, and doesn't just involve us dancing around in a field!
The video is supposed to have a magical and mysterious feel. The girls fall through a hedge to find themselves in a 'unkown world' at first they are curious and explore, but then their curiousity turns into fear as they realise they are being watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment